The print industry is ever-evolving and as a result, M&A transaction structures for companies within the industry are constantly shifting. If you’re thinking about selling or merging, you need to make sure you’re familiar with the most up-to-date options and prioritize the creation of a sale or acquisition strategy before you do anything else.
This year-end recap and discussion of mega trends in the printing and packaging industries features M&A experts Peter Schaefer and Paul Reilly of New Direction Partners, who provide an overview of the current environment and options, and detail out the following:
- Overview of notable transactions in 2016
- Why M&A makes sense as a strategy
- What multiples are being paid
- What segments command premium multiples
- Discussion of Tuck-Ins
- Discussion of Cashless Mergers