Capital Formation & Financing
New Direction Partners offers complete capital formation services by assisting clients in placing equity and debt with institutions to fund growth, working capital needs and mergers and acquisitions. Our significant relationships with all types of financing sources typically provide extensive alternatives for our clients.
Our capital formation services include:
- Performing a thorough analysis of the company’s position in its industry, its historical operating results and its cash flow potential.
- Reviewing financing requirements, both immediate and long-term, to determine the optimal capital structure.
- Assisting our clients in preparing a descriptive memorandum describing the company, its historic and forecasted financial results and its future potential for growth.
- Identifying, evaluating and contacting appropriate capital sources.
- Developing and assisting in the preparation of management presentations.
- Evaluating proposals to determine suitability and to assist our clients in negotiating with lenders to ensure a favorable structure.
- Managing the closing process.
We realize that, for many of our seller clients, their equity in their company represents the lion’s share of their wealth – their estate. We understand the importance of this wealth to their families and eventually their heirs. This understanding enables us to aggressively represent our clients’ best interest.